Sunday, November 9, 2008

ThanksGiving Dinner



Thanksgiving Dinner is at Dad and Mom's home. Dinner will be served between 12:30 and 1:00. She asked that you all let her know what you will bring. You can just leave a comment here and I will give her the list. I will probably bring Buttermilk Pie----but just a half:) Just kidding. Ask your children if they are coming or just make sure they check out this site and sign up. Love you all!

1 comment:

Richard and Kimberly said...

We're coming for dinner! I bought some fund raiser pies from my sister I'm picking up on the way. It's banana cream, lemon meringue, and something like mixed berry. That's all I can remember anyway. They probably won't be the same as homemade. But whatever. See you there. THanks!!

Salmon River Trimp 6/08

Salmon River Trimp  6/08
Snowed on us that day but it sure was fun! Would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks Steve

Salmon River Trip

Salmon River Trip
Steve's boat