Sunday, October 26, 2008

I have got a few responses---Positive Hooray! so thought I would put some more pictures up. Please send me stuff so I can post it and others can. It can be anything from a new recipe to what your kids are doing in school or what you did last weekend.

As for us? Yesterday Adam spent the whole day scouting for food. The rest of us cleaned house, stored potatoes from our garden and just hung out together.

Friday we took the kids to the haunted bus. Josh's PEP group put together for a fund raiser. The boys liked it. Sammi did not. Should have taken my camera now that I think about it. Oh well. hindsight.

No comments:

Salmon River Trimp 6/08

Salmon River Trimp  6/08
Snowed on us that day but it sure was fun! Would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks Steve

Salmon River Trip

Salmon River Trip
Steve's boat